Our aim is to provide to all our teaming clients with the latest technologies information and technical data, whilst providing the necessary tools for adapting the new technologies to a local and enviable content.
Our vision translates across the values chain of renewable form of energy, including “solar power systems, small and micro hydro power.
Promoting local targeted innovation and sustainability, organizing events and networking opportunities, promoting hydro power, solar power and associated renewable energy technologies and mostly increasing the awareness of their quality and scope in Africa and particularly in the sub Saharan Africa.
Dr. ADOKO SAMBWA, Executive Director
Expert in Energy transformation with more than 15 years of experience performing this role for private energy developers. Strong understating and acceptable Energy standards that held lower resource use and costs. Excellent knowledge of several/difference stages of Energy transformation. Able to deliver creative and unique solutions that help companies work more efficiently with their current physical location.
– Excellent comprehension of Energy conversion process, generation procedures and different tools use in the generation of Energy.
– Strong Engineering background, giving him the ability to apply the concepts of this application to real-life situations in Energy efficiency – Exceptional leadership ability, allowing him to supervise and motivate a team of colleagues on a project. Experience with power generation, wind solar, and small/mini hydro power. Solid skills with operating industry-specific tools and equipment when conducting of Energy audits, such as air current testers, carbon monoxide detector, water flow meters, wind energy meters and more.
– In-depth knowledge and implementation of power systems and control in conventional Energy sector.
– In-depth knowledge and implementation of Renewable Energy (Solar, wind and small hydro power) analysis and identification of alternate technologies for the use of Renewable Technologies.
– Experience in designing, implementing and monitoring Solar Power Systems (Home Solar, Architectural Lighting Systems, and Outdoor Lighting Systems) and Solar Powered Irrigation Systems.
– Good knowledge of available Renewable Energy sources in the Sub-Saharan Africa in general and in Nigeria as a case study.
– Technical updates for project including Micro/Small Hydropower Systems, Home Solar Systems and Hybrid Systems.
– Courses, conferences and lectures in Renewable Energy applications and project management.
1982 Higher Institute of Applied Technology National University of Zaire, DR Congo.
1989 M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (Power Electronics and Machines) University of Lagos, Nigeria.
1994 PhD. Electrical Engineering (Renewable Energy Applications) Power System of Control, University of Benin, Nigeria.
2004 Wind Energy Application, Energy Conversion, Gotland University, Sweden.
Membership of Professional Bodies
• The Nigerian Society of Engineers
• Council of Regulation of Engineers in Nigeria (COREN)
• Hydro Vision (World Council)
• African Wind Energy Council
• International Solar Energy Society (ISES)
• International Consultant Network (ICN)
• Bio Energy Research – University of Benin
Get In Touch
9 Apkapkava road. Benin city, Edo state. Nigeria, P.O.Box 14664
Mon:8am – 5pm Tue: 8am – 5pm Wed: 8am – 5pm Thur: 8am – 5pm Fri: 9am – 5pm Sat: 10am – 3pm